mardi 24 juin 2014

here is a selection of my work as a lead character designer at Cartoon Network on the 3rdseason of the TV show "The Amazing World Of Gumball".


ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM EUROPE





























8 commentaires:

pakoto a dit…

you rock!

benedi yann a dit…

which software did you use to do the manga drawing? Autocad?

Anonyme a dit…

I love your new designs you did for this season, and what you did for Sarah's manga "The Amazing Adventures of Gumball and Darwin and Sarah" is brilliant. But I'm curious, have you redesigned Molly Collins (the gray sauropod girl) or she stays the same design as season 1?

william laborie a dit…

THANKS

benedi : I use manga studio

anon : thanks a lot, we didn't redesign Molly, as she has been replaced by Sarah in season 2. BUT, there's gonna be a surprise regarding Molly in the next few episode...

Anonyme a dit…

Okay. But you may not know this, but I heard The Amazing World of Gumball finally has a comic book series distributed by Boom Studios in Los Angeles, California. The comics are written by Frank Gibson and illustrated by Tyson Hesse. I was wondering if you're interested in making a comic or a cover art for it, please submit your work right here: https://www.facebook.com/BoomStudiosArtistSubmissions :)

Jeremy Caba a dit…

What's the production code for the Office Goblin one? It's missing.

Anonyme a dit…

William, I have bad news, Clarence creator Skyler Page got fired for sexually assaulting Emily Partridge at Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank. I know I heard that you've done storyboard work on Clarence (even if you're in London), but seeing Skyler being fired from CN is just heartbreaking. I don't support men who sexually assault women at work, but all I wanted in the future as Clarence continues is to re-educate Skyler Page on writing, storytelling, and not have him to act weird or suspicious towards woman. If you want to be part of this conversation, I provide you a link from Cartoon Brew. http://www.cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/exclusive-clarence-creator-skyler-page-out-of-cartoon-network-after-sexual-assault-allegations-101061.html :'(

Anonyme a dit…

Are you going to show your storyboard work on season 2 of Gumball?